There are many ways to get involved with the Charlene Reaveley Children’s Charity.
Give your time and volunteer
Strongly believe in assisting and supporting families experiencing the loss of a loved one?
CRCCS couldn’t do what we do without your generous gifts of time, talent and treasures. We are always looking for volunteers for:
- our programs – such as counsellors, social workers, connections to resources within the community
- fundraising efforts – host your own event or join our event planning/organizing
- marketing initiatives – grant writing and/or letter writing
- board of directors – skills and assets with running a charity to join the team
- office support – volunteers to manage the counselling and resource centre with the lending library
It is no doubt that you will get back more than you could possibly give. The time that you donate to the support of grieving children and their families will have such a great impact.
We hold large and small events throughout the year, and our event volunteers help us ensure these events are successful. Our annual events include:
- our annual gala – held in April
- our annual toy drive – held in November/December
- annual movie days, bottle drives, car washes etc.
If you would like more information on volunteering, or assistance with completing the application,
Kimberely Debenedicits – Director of Volunteers
Complete the application below and mail to:
#201 – 2571 Shaughnessy Street
Port Coquitlam, BC
Canada, V3C 3G3