Our Mission Statement...
The mission of the Charlene Reaveley Children’s Charity Society is to offer immediate assistance to families with children experiencing the loss of a loved one through emotional and financial support. Our desire is to help ease the stress of the undeniable question of “What’s next?” by providing practical tools and resources for families.
What we offer:
- Connection to and funding for certified grief counseling to families with children
- Immediate financial support to help cover the costs of everyday life
- Information packages regarding the grieving process – including legal action papers that will
need to be filed* and helpful handouts in assisting children coping with a loss
- post-secondary education funds
* information regarding application for death certificate, bank information, EI information, tax information, how to be re-imbursed for funeral costs, mortgage insurance, life insurance, list of people to notify, re-writing wills, etc.