We are here to support you
The Charlene Reaveley Children’s Charity provides a wide range of practical support and guidance to children and their families who are experiencing any type of loss of a loved one. Our services give bereaved families the opportunity to have hope and healing. By completing the application, you have access to the services that the charity offers (some criteria required).
- one-on-one counselling for children and their parent/guardian with counsellors who specialize in areas of loss, grief and trauma
- lending library of books and resources for both children and their parents/guardians
- bursaries for graduating students who have lost a parent/guardian with plans for post-secondary education
- funded camps for children and their parents/guardians
- annual toy drive for children who have lost a loved one and/or are in need
If you know someone or you have experienced a loss of a loved one,
contact the Charlene Reaveley Children’s Charity for support today.
#201 – 2571 Shaughnessy Street
Port Coquitlam, BC
Canada, V3C 3G3
All services are free of charge with approval of the board of directors.
Each program holds certain criteria – see individual programs for more information.
All services are also based on availability of charity funds.
For inquires, please contact:
Jennifer Reaveley – Director of Intake